Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

P&C Week 15: Floaties

There's nothing quite like being able to sneak away for the weekend, like deciding to take a spur-of-the-moment trip to the beach, to a beach with a hotel with a heated indoor pool and lazy river (and still offering off-season rates).

And that's just what we did recently when we packed a small suitcase (okay, only 1 big suitcase for the 4 of us) and headed to Myrtle Beach for the weekend.

(Oh, and we brought along Grandma, Papa, Kaelyn, and GiGi).

(And Kelly and Tanner were already down there).

(Yes, it was a family affair).


Emily, Drew, and Kaelyn loved it all, but the pool was definitely their favorite part.


It was their first time in floaties.



Lots of fun and lots of love.


Weekends away. Oceanfront views. Family. Water babies in floaties. Makes me smile--like Peas and Cheese.

3 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

That sounds blissful!!! Please don't think less of me for admitting this...I'm downright jealous! ;)

Tasha said...

I am with Mandy....one word-JEALOUS!!!!!

Rory Bore said...

beautiful! so nice to get away.
and those floaties are life savers in more ways than one - especially if you have more than one child. people made fun of me for using them on my 2 youngest, but I already had one older one to watch and safety came first!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...