Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

P&C Weeks 7 & 8: A Perfect Fit

It's a familiar MaMe Musings' story...

We are having a hard time around here fitting it all in.

Once again, blogging has been squeezed out to fit in the other things that keep life moving around here.

Until I can find a way to fit more time in my day, I'll just have to keep jotting down topics for future posts. There's so much I want to write and share, but until then, I'll let a few pictures do the work for me.

Some days, things are just too big....


Some days, things are just too small....


And, thankfully, some days, things are just right.
Photo by Lundie's Photography, shared with permission

Big. Small. Just right. It all makes me smile like peas and cheese.

7 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I'm with ya, Sister! I'm having a hard time balancing these past few weeks...and I don't like it! :)

My blogging time over the past year or so has been in the mornings, after breakfast, while the girls play and I drink coffee. The days they go to preschool (Tuesdays and Thursdays) are out, as I don't have my leisurely coffee time. And so many other days, it seems like we're running in some form or fashion. I don't know where the time goes!

Ah, well...I'm doing my best to keep up with my weekly "Fab 5" / "Super Stuff", too. At least I'm hitting the highlights, but I miss the therapy of writing and reading! ;)

Hope you have a relaxing and productive weekend with your loves!!!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

That's ok! Life's more important anyhow!

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Such cute pictures!

I have a hard time blogging too... which is why I have to backdate a bunch of posts. Someday, when these posts are in a blog book (or my kiddos are reading them when they are bigger), they will NEVER know that I wasn't posting in a timely manner.

And, it's more important to live those precious moments than to blog them anyway, right?

Colleen said...

I hear ya! love the valentine's picture.

yetunde said...

Love, love, love all 3 pictures especially the one with all 3 cuddled up on the bed

I feel you on lack of blogging time girl. C'est la vie

Tami said...

Cute! I love the picture of everyone crammed in the bed! HAHA!!!

Jen Forbes said...

Hey do what you can right! And Marty need a big boy bed :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...