Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas: Part IV

I thought we'd have another 14 years or so before Emily and Drew competed for garage space.

Apparently not.

As of December 25, 2012, they are the proud owners of a Jeep Wrangler and a convertible BMW. (...And to think my first car was a Mercury Lynx).

"Aunt Windy and Uncle Tom have a surprise for you in the garage!"


In a scene all too typical, they both head for the same car.

And, swap!

Seriously, I doubt they'll be this eager to car-share when it's time for the real thing!


After a very quick Driver's Ed class, they were off. Well, kind of. It took a while to get the hang of keeping their foot on the gas. (Again, we'll be lucky if we have this issue when they are sixteen!)


"Look, I go up!"

Once he figured out the gas pedal, it was all Aunt Windy could do to keep up!

"Emy, wait for me!


Okay, so what's left of the MaMe Christmas story?? Hmmm, well, I guess it's time for Christmas confessions. If I confess it all now, then maybe Santa will forget before next year. If I can dig out of the mountain of toys and don't go into a sugar coma from the copious amount of chocolate brownies I'm consuming, I might just get them up tomorrow.

6 comments:

Jill Jankoski said...

Totally awesome! I love it!!

yetunde said...

I'm so loving your Christmas series. The fab room makeover, the trainset and now this! Em & Drew are so lucky and blessed to have you. I'm sitting here thinking "I wonder if Melissa and Marty would consider adopting a 35 year old African child?"

Kelly said...

Those cars are awesome! and i love that they ride together!

Beth said...

Wow! I've been reading your Christmas and you guys really hit it out of the park!! What a great Christmas :-)

I love the pictures of your sweet little kids enjoying everything so much. That last picture of them riding off together in the BMW melts my heart.

I love how clear it is how much you love making those babies happy.

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Love the pictures! (Especially Drew with his hair flapping in the wind as he ran!) [Yes, I know that's not a complete sentence...but I'm also in a sugar coma. Please forgive me!]

CAN'T WAIT for confessions!!!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

By the way, I'm laughing at Ms. Olusola's comment....hahaha!!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...