Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

To, too, and two

#12 Today I am thankful for: to, too, and two (and for sleeping late, chocolate chip cookies, and clearance racks).



Me to Marty: I think I might take Emily and Drew to the P-A-R-K today.
Drew: I want to go to the P-A-R-K.

I thought I would have a few more years of spelling out words before getting called out.

I am not sure he knew what the P-A-R-K was, but he knew he wanted to go!

Drew, my second-born, is my "too" baby. It always gives us quite a laugh to hear him tack on a slightly higher-pitched "too" to the end of his sentences. Maybe he's agreeable. Maybe he doesn't want to get left out of the action. Regardless, it makes me smile!

"I want a cookie, too."

"I go down the slide, too."

"I took a nap, too."

"I want to get down, too."

"I want a leaf, too."

While waiting at the doctor's office today for my yearly physical, imagine my surprise when I looked up and saw this sign on the wall? Recognize these two adorable babies?









5 comments:

Jen Forbes said...

That poster is to cute. I hope you get a copy to put in a frame or two!

Kerry said...

Oh wow! Look at them :) Bet that made you smile (did you know they would use the picture?)
And yes, I'm thankful for choc chip cookies too :)

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

You need to wallpaper with it!

Tami said...

Wait until you get to the "why??" stage. Oh that is a fun one!
The poster is very cute. I'd be a bit concerned if they didn't ask your permission.

Tami said...

Wait until you get to the "why??" stage. Oh that is a fun one!
The poster is very cute. I'd be a bit concerned if they didn't ask your permission.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...