Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Experience and Small Steps

#18 Today I am thankful for: my life experiences (and for messages delivered at just the right time, Everett's carpentry skills, and short work weeks).





I am also thankful for the opportunity to share some of my experiences as a twin mom over at Cherry Pie Twins. Click on over for some great tips from twin moms, including yours truly!

#19 Today I am thankful for: small steps (and for blackberries, extra help, and Google).





Two days into my journey to wellness, I am happy to report some small positive steps:

  • I've gone walking two days in a row.
  • I scheduled my nutritional consult and was excited to learn that my insurance will actually pay for 4 sessions.
  • I am registered for a 6:00 am yoga class tomorrow morning. Yikes!
  • I've logged the past two days into My Fitness Pal, and both days, I stayed under my calorie limit for the day.
  • I have eaten three meals a day plus snacks--a small, yet huge change for me.

  • 4 comments:

    Tami said...

    I use My Fitness Pal too!!!! It's a great App. I didn't realize how much snacking I was doing until I began tracking my eating habits.
    Keep up the good work!
    xo

    Kelly said...

    Way to go!! Have fun at Yoga!! Great way to start your day.

    MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

    Sounds like you're off to a great start! I'll be sending you some zen (?) vibes bright and early in the morning! ;)

    Colleen said...

    yay! that sounds great to me. I am also thankful for the short work week!!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...