Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Carefully, Completely, and Sincerely

#21 Today I am thankful for: food (and fire truck strollers at the mall, trains, and lots of paper towels to clean up spills).


More specifically, THANK YOU, to the cooks at Whole Foods who carefully prepared the two dishes I'll be taking to Grandma's house tomorrow for Thanksgiving dinner.
Image Credit

THANK YOU to the grapes who completely sacrificed themselves to make the wine I will also be taking to Grandma's house tomorrow.
Image Credit

From MaMe's house to yours, we sincerely say...

YourFunnyPics
  


4 comments:

Olusola said...

The grapes are honored to give themselves for such a worthy cause :) Happy thanksgiving to you and yours

RoryBore said...

You are a fantastic guest!! you can come to my place for dinner anytime.
LOL

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

and a happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Kerry said...

Before I read your image credit lol I thought, wow, she totally took a picture of the server hahaha
Happy Thanksgiving (we don't celebrate it but I can say it) xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...