Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Days: Then and Now

On Monday the Babies started their second year of X/daycare/child development center/preschool.

Has it really been a year??

Some things don't change. I still insisted on the obligatory picture with mommy.

Last year Emily stalled by removing her shoes; this year, apparently, Daddy wasn't moving quickly enough.

Last year Drew hung back; this year we couldn't slow them down.

(finally) linking up once again with the fabulous Cheryl from Twinfatuation for Way Back When-esday!









8 comments:

RoryBore said...

oh gosh....the pigtails..I die :)

my 4 year old daughter still doesn't have enough hair for pig tails! LOL

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I love the comparisons! I never realize how much the girls have changed until I force myself to look at side-by-side pictures. Wow!

And kudos to you for getting all the same shots! :)

Beth said...

What a difference a year makes!

Those two are so stinking cute!! And you look great Mama! I'm glad they're doing so well and enjoying preschool.

Gravyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Melissa, all the pics are precious, but that comparison of last year going down the hall (with your little "lagger") and then to SPRINTING!!! So, so precious.

What a wonderful Way Back When-esday! Thank you so much for playing along. :)

Samantha said...

LOVE these comparisons!

KERRY said...

I love the comparisons between the photos, your kids couldn't possibly be any cuter could they?
I love how they love to go to school now, yay!! What sweet little babes they are xo

Caroline said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! Love the photos. =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...