Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Meet MaMe

MaMe Musings was born two years this month--right after the birth of our sweet boy-girl twins, Emily Anne and Andrew Elliott.

Originally, I started this blog to help me...

slow down, reflect, grow, share, express, record...

Over the past two years, I've done a little of all that and probably a bit more. Just take a look at my labels--I am ALL OVER THE PLACE! Hey, with twins, I have a lot of practice being all over the place!

I started with letters to the babies. These posts are still some of my favorites.


I blogged through those early days--long days filled with countless feedings and no sleep.

I blogged through the anxiety of being a new mom--to two babies at one time. Here I chronicle the first 101 things I worried about.


There were firsts.

And fun.

We've recorded travels.

And troubles.


I've met some great fellow bloggers, and I even turned my husband into a one-time guest blogger! That was definitely one of "the coolest things ever."

I have even found a little space here and there for my own personal journey.

I confess...

It's been a crazy ride--

that started way back when..


Two years.

Wow.

Time flies--even when, especially when--you blog.

I am grateful for the chance to have captured here, if only just a wisp, the joy I've found in being a MaMe.



I am linking this post to the Multiples and More Featured Blogger Blog Hop. Looking for a some good new reads? Check it out!
















7 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG! the cuteness!! Love all your pictures!

Awn said...

Happy blog anniversary! I hope you know that you're an blogging role model for me, even if you are all over the place. Wait a second...that's because I'm all over the place too!!!!!

irishtwinsmommababybook said...

Love all of your pictures!!!! Happy anniversary too!

Johanna Baker said...

Happy two years!!! Glad to have followed you for most of it... looking forward to the next two! :)

Samantha said...

Happy two years!

Jennifer said...

Happy 2 years! Love this post! And your husband's guest post was so sweet!!

KERRY said...

Love this post!! Happy 2nd Birthday MaMe xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...