Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Strawberry Farm

To the fields...


Mommy shows us how to only pick the really red ones.


Emily catches on quickly and is meticulous about making sure she doesn't pull off anything but the berry.


Drew is really interested in picking strawberries, too...


...for about 5 minutes.


Look at her bucket!


"What's that I see on your face??"


Hanging with Grandma


Taking a break...


...before moving on to the ice cream stand!


This place has it all!


Strawberries, ice cream, a SANDBOX...


...even TRUCKS!


Sweet!
































7 comments:

Beth said...

Great pictures! What a fun trip. I still haven't taken the crew berry picking, but I know they would love it-- although I have a couple like your Drew who would lose interest quickly.

Good to see you back!

Miss Megan said...

That looks like great fun! I should see if we have a strawberry picking place close to us! The girls would be most like Drew I suspect, but it would still be a fun learning experience. And I can never pass up ice cream and playing in the sand! =)

RoryBore said...

What fun for them! That place is awful.
sorry, I am having terrible flashbacks though. my mom and her 5 sisters used to drag me to the strawberry fields to pick berries -- Because I Am Allergic to Strawberries and thus wouldn't eat any of their precious berries!! Isn't that traumatic!? Amazed I turned out so well. LOL
And the allergy, seems to have disappeared after my pregnancies. weird.

RoryBore said...

Sorry.. I meant to say that place is "awesome"....

excuse the post traumatic stress flash :)

Johanna Baker said...

How fun! Our little farm down the road didn't have strawberries this year. :( Organic berries are so hard to find - how nice to have cheap (adorable) labor to help you get them...

KERRY said...

What a fun little adventure you shared with your cute kiddies!
Yummo!!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

What a super fun day...I love how Drew lost interest...so typical of little boys eh?

Those strawberries look so yummy!!!! Jealous, we don;t get that quality like that up here! :(

Happy Thursday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...