Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why We Won't Be Visiting the Easter Bunny This Year

After accidentally visiting Chick-fil-A on Family Night and running into their friendly cow mascots that looked something like this
Image Credit


and having Drew react like this


We decided to skip pictures with any Easter Bunnies who might look anything like this
>
Image Credit


and go with something a little less threatening and a little more natural, like this
Image Credit


Unfortunately, I can't share the images from the professional session on my blog. If you're friends with me on Facebook, you can check them out there--yet another reason to friend me on FB ;-) OR you can check out the photographer's Facebook page.

6 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Hahaha!!!

Sometimes I think our girls might be scared at even the "more natural" specimens. :/ The LOVE dogs and cats...but they often FREAK (!!!!!) when they actually see one with his little snout pointed in our direction.

A couple of days ago, I stopped to point a worm out to the girls. They were almost hysterical.

Where does this come from??? Ack!

Can't wait to check out your pictures! We had a session last year with a real bunny, and the girls actually did love it so much. And the pictures are so very sweet!

Happy Easter, my friend!

KERRY said...

That is one scary looking Easter bunny you have posted up there lol
Even I wouldn't want a chocolate egg from him!! Like how I said him? ;)
I am assuming female bunnies would be sweeter hehehe
Loving Drew's face in that pic!!

Jill said...

Haha! this cracked me up!

my girls are the same way...but i'm thinking we might still go see the easter bunny this year. is it bad that i think it's hilarious to have a picture of them screaming in horror? okay, now i feel like a bad mom... :)

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

That is toooo funny! LMAO! Thaks for the giggle....off to check out the pictures now!

:)

Beth said...

too funny!

We have a picture of Will with the Easter Bunny around Drew's age. He is in a full-on freak out!

I'm ashamed to admit that I kind of love the picture and can't look at it without laughing. (wonder if I'll be laughing while I pay those therapy bills...)

Tasha said...

I have a very funny one of Ryan with Santa. Poor little Drew!
I don't think we ever visited the Easter bunny???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...