Yay! It's Friday!
As if that fact alone isn't awesome enough, this Friday has been extra awesome for several reasons. First, work for today included a very informative technology conference. In addition to learning about various tech tools I can incorporate into my job, I also learned about some tools that have some great mommy blogging applications. (I can't wait to share them with you!) Then, my NC State Wolfpack beat Virginia in the ACC Tournament! We celebrated by picking up the babies, getting a little Coldstone ice cream, spending a little cash at Target, and heading home for Family Fun Night. Tonight's activities included making squishy bags and dancing to LMFAO. Pictures of squishy bags (not dancing) to follow.
Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, I discovered I had been tagged--and I didn't even have to run!
Tasha from One Day at a Time tagged me in a game called Pass It on.
This is how it works:
1. Answer questions asked of me by the blogger who tagged me.
2. Create a list of questions and tag a few fellow bloggers, hoping they want to play the game too...thus...
3. Passing it on.
Here are the questions from Tasha along with my answers:
1. What time do you wake up in the morning?
By 6:00. I am continually amazed that we manage to get it together morning after morning. It helps that I can get ready in less than 20 minutes. I am also lucky that usually Marty plays an active role in morning duty including daycare drop-off.
2. Favorite season? And why?
Summer--hands down. I love warm weather, flip flops, the beach!
3. Lamp lighting or overhead lights?
Most of the time, it's overhead lighting. I love lamp light, though--everything looks better and more relaxed by lamp.
4. When is the last time you wrote a letter/card and actually mailed it?
Last week. I sent a couple of get-well cards to some dear friends.
5. Last theater movie?
Act of Valor. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. I left feeling a renewed sense of gratitude for our military.
OK now it is time for me to "pass it on" and tag someone else!!! Tasha cheated on this part, and so am I...
I am tagging all of my readers. Want to play? Answer the questions, *write your own, and PASS IT ON! If you decide to play, let me know so I can check out your answers!
1. If you could change one thing about your typical day, what would it be?
2. If you could go back to high school and relive one event as you wish it would have happened, what would it be?
3. If the US had to sacrifice one state, which one would you give away?
4. If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be?
5. If you could have a lifetime 50% discount at any single store in your local mall, which one would it be?
*Or borrow some like I did. My 5 questions came from this neat book called If2.
Don't forget to enter my Cole and the Crooked Flower giveaway. Then head over to Tasha's and enter for another chance to win. Help us spread the word about Progressive Infantile Scoliosis!