Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

On a bed of pins...

Have I told you yet how glad I am that I am on vacation??

This week I've covered potty training AND second birthday parties.

Those two things alone are enough to make this mommy need another glass of wine and another week on a boat!

Since I am officially away, and therefore disconnected with reality, I will go ahead and admit that we've been thinking about the transition to big kid beds...

(sniff. sniff.)

Oh, yes. I am glad I am on vacation...

Some toddler bed Pinterest finds...

Image Credit


Image Credit



Image Credit



Image Credit



Image Credit


While I think some of these beds are cute, I still like their cribs more.

(sigh)

When our crib days are behind us, maybe we'll re-purpose them, bite marks and all, into something really cool like this:

Image Credit

8 comments:

Brad Jenkins said...

That last pic is awesome! I hope those are safety scissors hanging up.

Kathy Radigan said...

I love the play house one!! So cute!! I hated getting rid of my crib, all three of my babies were in it!! I will say that if they are not trying to get out of their cribs, I would not be to quick to say goodbye. I hated getting rid of "baby prison"!!Lol! Much love!!

Dvr Dame said...

I'm glad I never did a lot of research for big boy beds because I would have spent a lot of money. They all look very cute!

OurLifeUnrehearsed said...

#2 and the last picture are totally awesome! Enjoy that vacay!!!

Tami said...

I like the purple playhouse bed. I only had boys, so I didn't get to do the cute girly stuff. :(

The Preppy Girl in Pink said...

I love that green bed with the tall posts. That is sooo pretty! Pinterest is a such a happy place! Glad you are enjoying your vacation.

RoryBore said...

My son has that Ikea bed with the tent. He loves it.
I hate the @#$#$#%$%%U%% thing.
(did that get the point across, ya think? LOL)
seriously, it is a pain in the...arms (since I am 5'4) to make the top part. and the bottom part is so low you hit your head when crawling under to either make it, or kiss a child good-night.
It only works for us because we do not use it as a bunk bed. he just has some blankes and pillows underneath, but hardly ever goes under there.
I normally love Ikea, but I regret buying that big thing!

Holly Ann said...

We're thinking about getting the twins bunk beds and I love the ideas you've posted here! I also adore the idea of changing the crib into a work space later!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...