Vacation is over.
Nothing says welcome back from the Caribbean and welcome back to reality like this freezing weather!
Except for perhaps the stomach bug that attacked me on the
Thankfully, the babies are feeling good--they had their tummy troubles during the trip, which is a
I don't have to tell you how hard it is to take care of busy, busy toddlers when you feel like absolute poo. On top of it all, we are living out of whichever bag one of us has felt like getting out of the car.
I promise there is more to this post than our gastrointestinal troubles--not much more, though.
Here's the more...
- MaMe's back (albeit in a weakened, slightly uncreative and grumpy state)
- I hope you enjoyed the Pinterest auto-posts. I think I have effectively cured my Pin addiction for a while and have shared everything cool I have found to date.
- I will (eventually) jump back into reading and posting and commenting. Don't give up on me yet!
- I am **SUPER** excited about the blog awards I received while I was gone. If I didn't know better, I'd think people love me more when I am away ;-) I will be accepting each and every one with a happy heart!
- Vacation pictures/review/rant will be forthcoming.
- I have a "Pour Your Heart Out" post coming on Wednesday that I composed in my head during the
nine, ten, eleven hour car ride home.
- Friday is Confessional Time, and you're not going to believe the vacation tales I have to confess. I am playing around with the title, and right now, I am leaning towards, "Melissa Goes Militant." Here's the teaser: the confessions involve cops, fights, and a missing $10 bottle of wine.
PS: No twins were harmed in the making of the above photograph. Want to know the full story? Stay tuned...