Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We're all over the place today...

So glad you clicked over today!

Just because you know I love you, dear reader, I am offering a special three -for-one MaMe Musings' deal--just what you need to make it over Hump Day.

That's right...

Today you can find MaMe Musings in not one, not two, but THREE places!

First...


Check out the post where I introduce my first value for my 12 in 2012 series: ORDER.

Do you have resolutions? A word for the year? Your own 12 values for 12 in 2012? Link up and share!

MaMe Musings




Next...

After getting all excited about organization and before you run out to buy labels and baskets, check out my guest post over at Papa Two Twin Girls.

I have attempted to humorously explain two (of those slightly creepy) Mother Goose rhymes.

Visit Papa Two Twin Girls, force yourself to laugh at my attempts at humor, and then follow Brad. Seriously, he's consistently funnier than me--promise.

Finally...

Hop on over to one of my favorite blogs (can I say that?), A Little Something for Me, and help Kristen with her etiquette issues. While you're at it, give a little WOO-WOO when you get to the part where she mentions ME.

Oh, Kristen. I could never be mad at you. You're like my sister from another mister! Need more proof?
The gaps in my etiquette knowledge were striking apparent when the waiter brought this bowl at the end of a recent meal. Thank goodness for smart phones and Google which promptly provided me with the appropriate course of action (before I licked my fingers or Marty took a swig).

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Love it! You are such an amazing friend. So glad to have you in my life. xoxo Kristen

And I LOVE the bowl photo. What WAS it for?

sarita edgerton said...

Visited all three! Great posts!

Heather B said...

Glad that there is another person out there who can relate to finding time to commit to the blog! Can't wait to read the other posts :)

Missy said...

I am totally picking a word for the year. How long do I have? ;)

The Preppy Girl in Pink said...

Yippee! I stumbled upon a friend of Kristen's. I LOVE HER!! Your blog is beautiful too. I'll make sure to visit you at all three spots at some point. I'll start with Kristen's blog. You really were all over the place today ;-)

Kathy said...

Look at you busy mama!! I will be sure to drop by all of the wonderful places you are today!! I love your blog and your great take on life and motherhood!! Happy, happy, New Year!! Much love to you!!

Shell said...

I need organization help! Order. That's what I need.

KERRY said...

Hahahaha to the water bowl lol
Seems I could probably do with a crash course in ettiquette too!

Kristy said...

Fellow basket lover and organizer here! Off to check that out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...