Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Blog Love

THANK YOU RoryBore of Time Out for Mom for recognizing little ole’ MaMe Musings with the Liebster Award!

According to the super-smart RoryBore, The Liebster award started in Germany. The word "Liebster" is a term of endearment; meaning "beloved person." The aim of the award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.



After blogging for a year and half, it still amazes me that people read MaMe Musings. Truly, every visit, every comment, and every follower warms my heart and makes me smile. Sharing my family with all of you has only enriched the most awesome experience of my life--being a mommy.

Again, thank you RoryBore! I count you and Time Out for Mom among mommies and blogs that I love, too!

The rules for accepting this award are simple:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Post the award on your blog. (right click to save to your computer, than upload to your blog.)

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.

5. And best of all – have fun and spread the Karma!

It's my pleasure to share some great recent finds that I am sure you will love, too!

Baxtron {Life}

It’s the Little Things

Life is But a Stage

The Lone Tater

TwinSane Asylum

12 comments:

jen@ living a full life said...

Just fantastic! Good for you and congrats to the blogs you picked. Now I'm off to pay them a visit.

Kathy said...

Congratulations!! I always love to read about your adventures in parenthood. (I shared the last one with you being sick and the twins really be sensitive to that with my husband!!) I will be sure to check out the blogs I have not had the pleasure of checking out yet!! xo

Always Heather said...

Thank you so much! :).. I so appreciate your support..but more than that it's so nice to know all of us "Mom's" have so much to offer one another.. xoxo

sarita edgerton said...

Thanks so much for making me feel special! And thanks for commenting and giving me some love! I enjoy your blog so much! I will do my Liebster post tonight!

RoryBore said...

so glad that I discovered you! Now off to see your recommendations -- it's so great to pass the love along!

KERRY said...

Thankyou so much!! I appreciate the award and will post about it soon :)
Your blog is a breath of fresh air, I just love it and always check in daily!!!
You deserve the award and Time Out For Mom is just awesome isn't she!
Thanks xo

Kristy said...

Congrats! Awards are fun!

Heather B said...

Awww.thank you so much! It is so wonderful to find such warm and real people in the blogging community :) Glad we moms can stick together!

My Baby Sleep Guide said...

Congrats on the award!

I'm a new fb follower from the s.m. hop (via personal account so it counts). It would be great if you could stop by my page when you get the chance :) My Baby Sleep Guide

Thanks,
Rachel

Tamika said...

What a great way to share! :) I look forward to checking out the links you've posted!

Susi said...

Congrats on the blog award. Isn't RoryBore just the greatest? I will check out your 5 choices asap. Have a great week!!!

Courtney Baxtron said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...