THANK YOU RoryBore of Time Out for Mom for recognizing little ole’ MaMe Musings with the Liebster Award!
According to the super-smart RoryBore, The Liebster award started in Germany. The word "Liebster" is a term of endearment; meaning "beloved person." The aim of the award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
After blogging for a year and half, it still amazes me that people read MaMe Musings. Truly, every visit, every comment, and every follower warms my heart and makes me smile. Sharing my family with all of you has only enriched the most awesome experience of my life--being a mommy.
Again, thank you RoryBore! I count you and Time Out for Mom among mommies and blogs that I love, too!
The rules for accepting this award are simple:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog. (right click to save to your computer, than upload to your blog.)
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the Karma!
It's my pleasure to share some great recent finds that I am sure you will love, too!
It’s the Little Things
Life is But a Stage
The Lone Tater