Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year in Review

2011 was a big year for MaMe Musings. As the babies grew, so did my need for a creative outlet. It seemed I couldn't blog enough to keep up with all of changes we were experiencing both as a family and as individuals. But, boy, did we try...

January

Tonight, as the babies sleep soundly in their cribs and we count the months until we move to big kid beds, it's hard to believe just how far we've come. Relive the crib adventures here with Tales from the Crib Side.

February

For Valentine's Day I spilled the details about How I Really Met My Husband.

March

Forget the Ides of March. I was just trying not to drop the box .

April

Like Extreme Home Makeover? You're going to love the Twin Edition as I take you through the Before and After.

May

Wonder why I call my walking, talking toddlers "the babies"? Learn why They'll Always Be My Babies.

June

June was a big month: birthday parties, Father's Day, and water park adventures. But nothing was bigger than remembering Delivery Day with my husband as my co-blogger.

July

One day, the babies won't need to dig out my old yearbooks to laugh at me. I put it all right here in one place for them as I take a trip back through my hair through the years.

August

I poured my heart out several times in August. This post has it all: wedding pictures, scandal, and self-deprecating humor.

September

In September we tried to kick the sick-cation for a real vacation. Join us as we go Cruisin'.

October

In October I tried to start coming clean by making semi-regular confession posts. I confess...I need to confess more.

November

Sometimes, a picture says it all. Or seven of them...

December

My most favorite posts in December weren't even my own; they were the wonderful guest posts in the "Unwrapping Our Gifts" series. Really, if you missed them, you should go back and check them out. In this post, see how I was inspired by these posts to try my hand at baking and crafting.



I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a big year here at MaMe Musings. Something tells me time isn't going to slow down and neither are the babies. Guess I'm going to have to learn to type faster...

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your recap!! The time seem to fly be even quicker when you have kids doesn't it? Your babies are getting so big! I look forward to reading the further adventures of your great family in 2012! Wishing you and your family a wonderful healthy and safe New Year!! Much love!

Samantha said...

That's a really nice recap of your year!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I still remember the fun at your wedding posts, and I loved living vicariously through your vacation posts, too!

Please keep the confessions coming...they make me feel a little less alone in my "crazy"...HA!

Happy New Year, Melissa! And many, many more!!!

sarita edgerton said...

Confess away. It is good for the soul! Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

I love this recap, very nice. Time sure does fly, Happy New Year and you'll need one of those voice activated keyboards.

Dvr Dame said...

Very cute year in review. Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...