Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Very cool site

Taken from my sister-in-law's Facebook wall :-)


As much as I groan when I see Christmas displays out in October, I confess I am already excited about the upcoming holiday season (and the shopping that comes along with it).

I will celebrate my birthday two days early by heading out on Black Friday with millions of other deal hunters. I will drive three hours to IKEA to buy the babies the wood table and kitchen set I've eyed for months. I will brave the outlet crowds right up until Christmas Eve if that's what it takes to complete the list.

While I certainly enjoy the hustle and bustle of the Christmas shopping experience, I also know that my days of store hopping will not only be limited by my wallet but also my ability to get a babysitter.

The truth is, I will likely do quite a bit of shopping from the comfort of my recliner.

That's where my Mama Loves for the week comes in--

This week I am loving the daily deals from Very Jane, a website offering "handmade and boutique deals at up to 70% off delivered right to your inbox every day."



The site has some unique offerings that are perfect for those hard-to-buy-for people on your list: teachers, people who have everything, people you barely know, your Secret Santa, hostesses. Many of the offerings are personalized and would make cute stocking stuffers.

Here are some recent deals...

How about a customized label for the bottle of wine you take to a Christmas party?


Or a unique pendant with a cute saying?


This deal came with the option of having the quilt made from items of baby clothing. That would solve part of my hoarding problem...


Wouldn't Drew look cute in one of these? I can see the picture now...


So many possibilities...


I wish they came in Emily's size!


Oh, and this post is in no way sponsored by Very Jane. I am just a very happy customer!

What about you? What are your very favorite places to shop this season?

OR


What else are you loving this week?
Manic Mother

7 comments:

Julia said...

Love that are thinking Christmas too :)

Sigh. If Ikea would just allow you to order online, my life would be forever changed! I'm eyeing all sorts of great stuff for the girls there, but, of course, you have to go to a store. I think the nearest one to us is 5 hours away. Growing up we had one only 1.5 hours away.

Definintely have to check out Very Jane! Thanks for linking up, Melissa!

Liz said...

I am checking Very Jane out right now! Thanks for posting about it!

Holly Ann said...

Sounds like a great site! I've never seen it before. Thanks for sharing!

jen@ living a full life said...

Never heard of very Jane but I'm liking those pendants very much! Am going to give them a look now, thanks.

Kristy said...

I love the holidays too. IKEA, now there's a fun place to shop! I like your ideas. I honestly find a whole lotta stuff for hard to buy people at good ole Target!

blueviolet said...

You made me laugh when you mentioned your hoarding problem. Not that I share that tendency or anything...ahem.

Very cute ideas you showed us!!

Olusola said...

Those are so cute, especially the bowtie and booties. Very Jane sounds like a website that could be fatal to my wallet. Those are so irresistible

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...