Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HELP!

I am FINALLY trying to update Em and Drew's baby books. You'd think this information would be easy to find, but it's NOT! Can you sense my desperation?? I can't stand having lines that are blank! My Type A personality is going crazy!

Can someone with a better memory than me help? Can you recall any of the following for JUNE 8, 2010???

(OR just 2010 in general??)



Headlines

Popular twins

famous actors/actresses

sports figures

blockbuster movies

musical groups

tv shows

books

fashion trends

A gallon of milk cost

loaf of bread

gallon of gas

postage stamp

price of slice of pizza

movie ticket

minivan

double scoop of ice cream

one diaper

5 comments:

Dvr Dame said...

Maybe this might help:

famous twins
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

blockbuster movie
Toy Story 3, great movie btw

best tv shows of 2010
Breaking Bad, Modern Family, and Mad Men

I hope that helps.

jen@ living a full life said...

I remember the price of gas was around the $2.75-$2.85 range that summer here in the Richmond area. Don't i wish it was that now! Hope this helps....

Cathy said...

Check this out

http://tinyurl.com/cgre4nw

I hope that helps.

Johanna said...

Here is my end of the year blog post for 2010:
http://thebakertwins.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50

Here are the answers from my area (Texas) - I'm sure your local prices varied a little bit... and depending on brand:
Minivan - 20-80,000 (kia or mercedes?) :)
Movie ticket - $9 (adult ticket)
Gallon of milk - $3.79
42 cent postage stamp
Diapers - 36 pack of Pampers swaddlers newborns was 10.79, so I guess 1 diaper would be about 30cents.

popular twins: Mary Kate & Ashley; Zac & Cody (Dylan & Cole Sprouse); Fred & George Weasely in Harry Potter; The twin singers of Good Charlotte; Jenna & Barbara Bush

Sports figures: I would choose local heroes (I put Dallas Cowboys/Mavs/Spurs players. :)


Might also check the consumer price index for historical data

RoryBore said...

I can barely remember last week LOL
But I think it is such an amazing thing you are doing to have this book. so cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...