See that grimace on her face? I should have taken her mood as a sign because things went downhill fast once we made it to class (only two minutes late this week). She screamed the entire time. We would have left early, but it was fitting night for recital costumes, so we toughed it out until we had her measured and then we
And what about Drew? He took a moment to cheese for the camera before leaving with Daddy for a guy's night out.
I am working on a special holiday blog series that centers around the "gifts" we all possess. My idea is to have guest bloggers share an idea/story/tip/etc that illuminates their individual gifts and is related to the holiday season in some way.
- have a gift for hospitality? Why not share a recipe, tips for creating a meal on a budget, ways to survive the holidays...
- have a gift of a reflective spirit? Want to share something important you have realized about the holidays? A touching story from your past?
- have the gift of humor? Have a funny story to tell? A how-to guide to surviving holiday stress?
- have a gift for ministry? How about sharing ways you remember and remind your family of the real meaning of the season?
- have a gift of creativity? What about sharing craft ideas for the kids, holiday decorating on a budget, or your one-of-a-kind Christmas tree?
The beautiful thing is you don't have to be anybody but the fabulous YOU that you already are. I would love to include as many of my readers as possible. (You don't have to be a regular blogger--I've already recruited my mom and sister!)
You just have to be willing to share your light.
Want to share your GIFTS with MaMe Musings' readers? Email me. Want to participate but unsure of what to write about? Email me :-)