A big THANK YOU to Liz at Sweet Simplicity Design for the much-needed blog makeover! I am loving the bright look and colors!
The new images in the header are from our favorite family photographer, Shannon White, of Lifelong Impressions. As always, THANK YOU, Shannon, for so artfully capturing our family’s story.
MaMe Musings also has hit 100 followers! THANK YOU to everyone who reads and follows! You make me smile!
When I started MaMe Musings, I had no expectation that I would enjoy blogging as much as I do; I also had no expectation that anyone would even want to read our musings.
Blogging has exceeded my expectations. I’ve had so much fun re-living the memories as I record them on the blog. I see my life through different lenses now that I am a mommy, and this blog gives me a place to record all of these seemingly random items, stories, confessions, pictures, and experiences that collectively tell our family’s story.
While it’s still my main goal to create a virtual family history book for Emily and Drew, I have also raised my expectations for this next phase of MaMe Musings.
For my readers, I hope they continue to find a connection to their own story through ours.
And, finally, I hope that I continue to grow and learn from the other wise and generous bloggers I’ve met.
In honor of MaMe Musings' new look, I am recommitting myself to this blogging endeavor. Here’s a list of what’s to come (because you know how I love me some lists)…
- Car trouble story- (“What’s up with the wuup, wuup??” or yet another blonde moment)
- De-cluttering journey- Creating Baby Memory boxes or why I shouldn’t save every single coloring page from daycare
- Family treasures- a tribute to MaMe’s extended family and some precious heirlooms
- My 36th birthday (yikes) and birthday list reflection-
- New birthday list
- Reflections on my (very early) mid-life crisis or long-overdue moment of clarity
- More everyday twin cuteness
- More entries for the Mom of the Year award
- More MaMe adventures
- Holiday crafts (or how I roped my mom into helping me—again)
- Mamaista events (because I KNOW we are going to get this group rocking and rolling)
- Guests posts and/or interviews- Want to do a guest post or an interview? Email me. I have a cool new email icon!
- Continued link-ups with other blogs I love: Ginger, Julia, Shell, Kristen