Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Winning Combination

Halloween + hockey + twins + iron-on decals + clothing we already have + foam shin pads lovingly made by Daddy + safety pins + scissors + cheap pom-poms=

One cute Carolina Hurricanes' hockey player and his Storm Squad cheerleader!



To see Emily's costume and pictures from their mini session with Lifelong Impressions, check out MaMe Musings' Facebook page!

If you click through the album, see if you can pick out a familiar Bear and Bee. I can't believe how much they have grown and changed in the past year!

3 comments:

Beth said...

First of all, I somehow had no idea that you had a fb page. Glad I found it!

Your kids are so darn cute! I can't believe how big they have gotten. They are really losing their baby-ness quickly!

Cute costumes and I love that you made them yourself. Very impressive!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Those are GREAT costumes...and so creative! :)

I can't believe how much they have grown...from babies to little people...amazing!

Emily said...

what a cute idea! I wish our twins were big enough to fit into cute costumes...they're just being pumpkins haha next year we'll do something fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...