Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Who knew ironing could be fun??

Ironing is normally one of those chores I do only when absolutely necessary--like when one of us needs to wear something (NOW) and a quick spin in the dryer can't fix it.

So, I am as surprised as the next mama that my Mama Loves for the week involves an iron of all things.

Today I am loving Avery's T-Shirt Transfers for Ink Jet Printers.

Image Credit


We are attending Elon's Little Pink Houses of Hope football game today, and while Marty and I were able to order official t-shirts, they surprisingly weren't selling baby t-shirts for 15 month old boy/girl twins.

That's where Wal-Mart and these t-shirt transfers come in handy. I bought plain white-shirts at Wal-Mart for $3.88 each, and a pack of transfers for $7.96. With just a little image manipulating and about 5 minutes of ironing, Emily and Drew will be supporting our favorite breast cancer charity at today's football game!


And, we have left-over sheets so I can spruce up Emily's Halloween costume! Iron on!

Manic Mother



In honor of Little Pink Houses of Hope, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and my good friend, Jeanine, today I am choosing a pink-ish song for "Songs That Make US Sing" Saturday!



4 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Awesome...great job, Mama!!!

I have a friend who has made some amazing iron-on shirts (that doesn't sound right!)...I'll send you the link.

And you should link up with Marcia for her craft, too!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

I love those iron on thingies...so crafty you are!!

Love the song and thanks for linkingup again...I always look forward to the songs you post!

Good ole Johnny...he's such a cutie!

Lisa said...

Being creative is fun. I used to make sweatshirts with paints from a craft store for Halloween and Christmas.

Tasha said...

Cute!!! I had no idea about the iron ons. Now I need to make something for the boys. Thanks for the idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...