Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Love

One thing I love about my mama is her creativity and eye for detail. She has this great ability to take any craft idea and run with it. So, when I found this inspiration, I knew just who to call.

On Saturday, Marty and I packed up the Pumpkins and pumpkins and headed over to Granny and Papa's to have a little pumpkin painting party. We stopped at Wal-Mart on our way and picked up some cheap acrylic paint in the craft section and some brushes.

While Marty and Papa entertained the toddling Pumpkins, Mama and I enjoyed a little mother-daughter time painting our pumpkins at the kitchen table.

And, just like always, Mama was able to clean up my messes and make everything look just right. I love you, Mama!














11 comments:

Emily said...

cute! I like the cat!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Those are awesome! I especially love the cat! :)

We have some tiny pumpkins I intend to let the girlies have a stab at painting...I'm sure not letting them near a knife! HA!

Johanna said...

Wow... I need to step it up a bit. :)

Cathy said...

What a great idea! It still seems a lot messier than opening the pumpkin up. :)

Tasha said...

Super cute! LOVE them!

finallyMom.blogspot.com said...

those all look great! i especially love the way BOO pops out!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

I L-O-V-E that idea!!!! Wow! They look so awesome. :)

jen@its all about me said...

Your MOM's got some talent!

RoryBore said...

Awesome! (Can't believe I actually just typed that), but seriously....sooo cool! Your mom is...well, awesome!

Dvr Dame said...

Sweet! Aren't mamas the best.

Trish said...

How cool are these?? I need to do some although my artistic talent is non-existent!
Thank you for posting on my blog, fun to find each other though other twin mama's blogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...