Think you can spot the whopper?
1. Unfazed by recent cholesterol numbers, I consumed a corn on the cob, two country ham biscuits, fries, a Coke, and a strawberry & crème cheese crepe--in just 2 short hours.
2. I caved in and played the “Guess Your Age/Weight/Birthday” game and won! That nice, intelligent man thought I was 29!
3. Marty and I won the “I Got It” game six times on $10 dollars and still didn’t get enough coupons to get the babies’ the toy grocery cart.
1. Emily came home from daycare wearing her first ever pigtail, compliments of her teacher.
2. I found my first patch of gray hair and promptly decided to start highlighting my hair again.
3. We finally cut the wild sprig of hair behind Drew’s ear—the sprig we like to call his old man hair.
1. The local fire truck visited the school this week, and Drew climbed right in while Emily preferred to just hang back and watch.
2. Emily received three incidents reports this week for various minor accidents, continuing her record of getting at least one incident report a week.
3. After Drew said “hot dog” in the car on the way to daycare, I had a moment of weakness and decided they could eat hotdogs with the rest of class at lunch for the first time ever.