Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

The fair, hair, and daycare

In honor of Friday, let's play a little game called "Two Truths and a Lie." Two of the statements are true; one is the lie.

Think you can spot the whopper?

The Fair

1. Unfazed by recent cholesterol numbers, I consumed a corn on the cob, two country ham biscuits, fries, a Coke, and a strawberry & crème cheese crepe--in just 2 short hours.

2. I caved in and played the “Guess Your Age/Weight/Birthday” game and won! That nice, intelligent man thought I was 29!

3. Marty and I won the “I Got It” game six times on $10 dollars and still didn’t get enough coupons to get the babies’ the toy grocery cart.

Hair

1. Emily came home from daycare wearing her first ever pigtail, compliments of her teacher.

2. I found my first patch of gray hair and promptly decided to start highlighting my hair again.

3. We finally cut the wild sprig of hair behind Drew’s ear—the sprig we like to call his old man hair.

Daycare

1. The local fire truck visited the school this week, and Drew climbed right in while Emily preferred to just hang back and watch.

2. Emily received three incidents reports this week for various minor accidents, continuing her record of getting at least one incident report a week.

3. After Drew said “hot dog” in the car on the way to daycare, I had a moment of weakness and decided they could eat hotdogs with the rest of class at lunch for the first time ever.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

I am gonna guess #2 on everything. Can't wait to find out!

Johanna said...

3, 2, 1

And I'm totally just guessing. :)

When do we find out if we are right?

Julia said...

Fun! 3, 2, 3 :)

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

3,2,3...all LIES!

I really have no idea, but I'm intrigued by the game! When do you tell us the truth???

:) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...