Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Weekly Headlines










Did small things make big news around your house this week? I'd love to hear your headlines of the week! Ginger from (not) Just Another Mom of Twins and I are thinking of co-hosting a weekly link-up of headlines. You could post any day of the week, in any format, on any topic. If it's news to you, then it's headline worthy! Anybody interested?


Please pray for us this morning as we head to UNC-CH for Drew's appointment with the pediatric orthopedist. We are praying for an improvement and the need for no further monitoring or treatment. I will post an update as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Shell said...

Love the headlines idea!

Sending prayers for Drew!

Tasha said...

Thinking about it!! And praying all goes well. I am here if you need to talk. And I LOVE the headline idea!!!!

Johanna said...

Oh, the family nap is the sweetest picture ever!!! BIG prayers for the little man.

MsAngelStarr said...

I LOVE this idea!! I'm in!
Just keep me posted!
Angela @ First Comes Baby...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...