Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Wedding Fever: Cruising through Memory Lane

Before there was
MaMe,
there was
Marty
and
Melissa


Our Wedding Cruise and Honeymoon
Western Caribbean
December 28, 2008-January 4, 2009





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Manic Mother


Here are the details:

1. RSVP by following MaMe Musings.

2. Share the joy of your wedding day through pictures and/or stories. Not married? Muse about anything wedding-related!

3. Grab the Wedding Fever! button and LINK UP! Hey, you’re the bride--you can even add the linky code if you want!

4. The link-up will be open for a week. Be sure to visit the other brides and brides-to-be to cure your case of WEDDING FEVER!

5. Stay tuned for the Wedding Fever! Giveaway winner announcement-next Saturday, August 13.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful!! I love weddings and yours was gorgeous. I would love to renew our vows on the beach one day.

Love your dress! what a beautiful bride.

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Tasha said...

I couldn't get the button to work. I don't see my link up yet, but did add it!

Tasha said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I love the gown on the beach and being barefoot. Thanks for doing this....it was fun to look at your pictures and I loved remembering everything about ours. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...