Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Little Gym...on the run

We are on our way out the door to my little (as in the baby who is now 28) brother's small (in size and number of guests), yet big (in my universe) wedding! Pictures and recap tomorrow (time permitting).

Since I am short on time (wedding starts at 5), I will skip the story (in words) and instead tell it another way (in pictures).

(Can you tell I am in love with parentheses today?)

Our recent free introductory visit to our local Little Gym:




*Special thanks to the Little Gym for sending us a follow-up email complete with pictures of my babies! Mommy was too busy helping with roll-overs and balance beams to capture the moment.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Gym time is fun!

Johanna said...

Hooray for Little Gym! Soon you'll have a whole tagged section about TLG too. :) Can't wait to hear about it (as well as the wedding.

Andrea said...

Congrats to your baby brother! Can't wait to hear more!

Little gym looks like a blast! Go babies!! What fun!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Looks like a blast...can't wait to see pics of the wedding!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...