Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Glory of Love: Songs that make us sing Saturday



When I heard this song for the first time this week on Margaritaville Radio, I knew I had found my new song for Songs That Make Us SING Saturday.

Then I caught wedding fever, and the lyrics to this song blended so perfectly with all the love in the air.

Then, I saw the video. Seriously, how can you watch Otis get down and NOT sing??



Sing.
Join Just Another Mom of Twins and Because I'm the Mommy, and add your own song that makes you sing,
Finally,
catch the wedding fever at my latest link-up and giveaway!

4 comments:

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

ooohhhh.....I had only heard this one by Bette Midler....I LOVE this version!!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Thanks again for linking up!

Happy Weekend!

Olusola said...

I'm yet to hear an Otis song that I don't dig. "Hard to handle" is on my commute playlist. My Saturday Shoutout for today goes to you. I'm really glad I found your blog

Rebecca Burton said...

Great Song! Love Otis...sigh....

Thanks for linking up with us!

OurLifeUnrehearsed said...

Love this song. Thanks for sharing :)
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...