Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day

Waking up on our first day of school...





Breakfast before leaving for school...





Mommy's got our bags packed...



She made us pose for more pictures...





One last picture before we hit the road...




If I take my shoes off, does that mean I don't have to get out of the car?




I think I'll hang back...



Hey, we've been here before. They have toys...



Oh, yeah...



From Emily's first Daily Report:

Emily had an awesome day! She enjoyed playing with her new friends, and during art, Emily really enjoyed finger painting with the color red.

From Drew's first Daily Report:

Drew had a wonderful day! He ate all of his lunch and also enjoyed outside play. He really enjoyed finger painting with the color red.

From Mommy's first Daily Report:

Besides the one time she got teary-eyed in the car listening to "It Won't Be This Way for Long," Mommy did not cry. She did not go back in the room when Drew started to cry, and she did not call to check on them. She also let them stay almost the whole day.


Today I love that I can do hard things--like send my babies off for their first day of school--even when it makes my heart hurt.
Photobucket


11 comments:

Holly Ann said...

Aww...I love that about me too. It was so hard to drop Dawson off on his first day at daycare - I felt like I was deserting him because he wouldn't even have his brother and sister there like he always had before.

I'm so happy to read that your babies had a great first day! I hope each day is better still. :)

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Oh that is just so cute, heartbreaking and exciting all at the same time!

I LOVE the picture when emily looks like "ANOTHER PIC MOM? Geesshhh....you're embarassing us!" LOL!!

Good for you for being STRONG mom!

:)

Tasha said...

You all made it through!!! Congrats on that big 1st day!!! Love all the pictures.

OurLifeUnrehearsed said...

I love the added Mom's first daily report! lol.. Go you! Such precious pictures to cherish.

Twinside Out said...

Congrats to all three of you!! Loved Mommy's first Daily Report.

Miss Megan said...

You did it!! Good for you for staying strong! And they did just fine - woo hoo! So glad it went well! Hopefully it continues to get easier =).
You go girl!

Andrea said...

Awesome!!! Love the pics too!! Pat yourself on the back mommy...you did it!! :):) yay!!

Dvr Dame said...

I'm glad your kids had a good day at school. It's so hard to let them go.

Shell said...

Aw, sounds like they had a great day!

That song gets me every time.

Spanish Pinay said...

oh, this is such a cute post! your twins are adorable and they look so mature for 15months.

I'm glad you all made it through! :)

Spanish Pinay

PaisleyJade said...

Awww - they are so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...