Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Exercise, Doctor, and Tuesday

Just got back from my annual physical, and I am happy to report that I am in pretty decent health--at least the parts they checked, anyway. Lifestyle choices--all good--except for routine exercise. Apparently, running after 14 month old twins doesn't count. So, reluctantly, I am going to get back on this exercise thing. Unless there's some truth to this cute email I received a few days ago from a friend...



HEALTH MESSAGE:

1. If walking/cycling is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.


2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water and is fat.


3. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.


4. A tortoise doesn't run, barely walks & does nothing yet lives for 450 years.

And you want me to Exercise!!



Don't forget! Wedding Fever! Link-up and Giveaway is open! Share your wedding story/pictures/dreams here!
Manic Mother


4 comments:

Liz said...

Too funny! My post yesterday was about starting to get exercise.

Andrea said...

I totally hear you sister!! I just started back exercising yesterday...I have put on more weight in the past year than I care to mention! Good luck getting started! I need the luck on keeping it going!!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! I love it..."the postman would be immortal", I'd like to add "thin" too! :)

Glad to hear you are healthy and best of luck getting on the excercise...maybe you and Andrea will motivate me...I sure need it!

:)

My Journey With Candida said...

My Hubs and I just started to get serious about our exercising. We have been doing it for a couple of weeks now. I don't know about him, but my body feels stronger. I really don't need to lose weight but I do need strength exercising.

LOL.... Like your slow and steady Health Message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...