Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Big Shoes to Fill

Next week is going to be a BIG week for the babies (and for mommy).

BIG.

But, to learn what the BIG news is, you’ll have to come back tomorrow. That’s when I am going to pour my heart out about it.

Tonight, I want to share our first purchase of BIG kid’s shoes in preparation for next week’s BIG event .

Today’s BIG shoe shopping trip was complete with a professional sizing. How BIG were their feet?

Emily is wearing a 5 ½ and Drew is in a 5!

My babies are getting so BIG.










5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! Those little feet in adorable big kid tennis shoes are almost too much!! So cute and I love the kids toddling around in them. Makes me miss my crew's little feet. We just went shoe shopping and they all seemed so big :(

Great tease-- I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...

Liz said...

Buying little tennis shoes is soooo much fun. I love the way they think they can "run" super fast once they have them on!

Andrea said...

I have the feeling you are going to make me cry tomorrow!! Super cute shoes!! Love the pics!

amymooreboyette said...

So stylish!!! They will be so prepared for the FUN on Monday!! :) Both of us will be having big days! I will be thinking of you and the kids....one thing is for sure, Emily and Drew will be well dressed for their first day!!! YAY! :)

Essential Mama Baby said...

I love the shoes, so cute!
Curious to find out about the BIG news!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...