Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

ABCs of Me

A Age I am- 35; Age I feel-25; Age I look- I don’t want to know

B BEST way to make me mad- break a promise

C COLOR of my hair- blonde (although not as blonde as when I was 25)

D DANCES I still mess up- “Macarena” and the “Electric Slide”

E EASIEST way to raise Marty’s blood pressure- say I want more kids!

F FIRST date- not until I was 16. Best. Parent. Rule. Ever.

G GREATEST part of my day- seeing my babies smile first thing in the morning
when I go into their room

H HARDEST part of my day- feeding, bathing, and getting 2 babies down for bed
on nights when it’s just me

I INTERESTING hobby I have- deep sea fishing

J JOBS I’ve had-cashier, sales clerk, teacher, tutor, education consultant,
and best one yet--mommy

K KEEPSAKE I treasure- A Miss Piggy lunchbox, Circa 1983

L LAST thing I ate- apple pie and ice cream at the Ale House—hey, I skipped
the glass of wine.

M MOMMY to EMILY AND ANDREW

N NUMBER of times today I have gotten on computer- I am scared to count

O ORGANIZATION I love- LITTLE PINK HOUSES OF HOPE

P PLACE I want to visit next- Italy

Q QUESTION that makes me giggle- “BOY/GIRL TWINS? IDENTICAL?”

R REASONS I work- see letters M, P, V, AND Y

S SKIING- something I hope to do this winter

T TIME it takes me to get ready in the morning-20 minutes

U UNIVERSITIES I’ve attended- NC State UNC- Chapel Hill

V VACATION I have coming up- cruise

W WHAT I wish I could do better- sing

X X-RAY- what I hope Drew doesn’t have to get on Friday

Y YEAR I can retire- 2028

Z ZONKED by the end of the day, especially after letter H


Today I am participating in a blogger get-to-know-you event through voiceBoks:The Voice of Motherhood. If you're looking for a community of bloggers, check them out!

I am also linking up for Week 12 of "What I Love About Me" because, from A to Z, I love that there's only one ME.

Photobucket




Check out this adorable ABC book a fellow mommy blogger, finally Mom, created for her little girl. I have to make Emily and Drew one of these...It will be a great letter K to make when I am not letter Z.

14 comments:

Holly Ann said...

Such a cute and fun post! I wish it only took me 20 minutes to get ready in the morning! I'm more like 50 minutes.

Dumb Mom said...

Very informative for someone who is visiting your blog for the first time! And, I'm dying to go on a cruise!

finallyMom@blogspot.com said...

ack, i've never thought about what year i can retire in- too depressing! ;)
thanks for the link to the ABC book. :)

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

I LOVED reading all about YOU!!! What a fun post...I feel like I know ya better now.

Italy- I would also love to go there...off to daydream now! LOL!

Laura said...

My parents didn't let me date until I was 16 either. Back then, I hated it, but now that I have 2 girls, I see their logic.

Love the list. Thanks for visiting my blog!

marisafrank said...

I love your list, especially Q. That one made me giggle too!

MsAngelStarr said...

I love it! Thanks for coming by and reading mine @ First Comes Baby...
Following you back now!
Angela

LisaWeidknecht said...

Two babies. How fun! But yeah, bedtime would be twice the work. Thank you for sharing! I'm a new follower.

Katya kate said...

I love your letter E, so funny! I felt the same way with letters A and G too! Great post!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am following :)

Katya

Spilled Milkshake said...

Loved reading your list! I wish I was going on a cruise soon. I'd love to visit Italy, too!

Sarita said...

Very cute! Newest follower from vB!
Go Tarheels or are you a State fan?

Rachel Joy said...

"Zonked" Hahah sounds like something you'd do to a fly. love it!

Cool Bean Momma

Susan said...

These are great! One is hard enough - can't imagine two.
You're amazing.

Spanish Pinay said...

ahh cruise... sponsor me please? haha! I kid, I kid. love the list.. it was nothing but fun and interesting.

visiting from voiceboks for the first time :)ç

Spanish Pinay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...