Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Songs That Make US Sing Saturday (or Sunday)



One of my favorite new Multiple Moms and fellow bloggers, Ginger at Just Another Mom of Twins, has started a fun Saturday link-up, Songs That Make US Sing Saturdays. I was so excited to share the song that I have had in my head all week--"Take a Back Road" by Rodney Atkins.

Then Saturday came, and we were on the go all day (and not on some cool back roads, but fun nonetheless). So please forgive me, Ginger, if I make this a song to sing on Sunday. If you are looking for something more meaningful this morning, head over to Ginger's blog for Spiritual Sunday. Warning--I got teary-eyed reading it!

Please sing with me about back roads, gravel in my travel, and getting right with my soul...

PS-Sometimes I like to clap as I sing--but only when alone in the car so nobody can laugh. Oh, it's okay. You can laugh. I do.

4 comments:

Shell said...

I love Rodney Atkins!

Andrea said...

I thought the same about the poem Ginger shared! :)

What is it about country singers voices that are so sexy!! :) loved the song!!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

AHHHHHH....Thanks so much!! You are too sweet!

I LOVE this song!! Thanks for joining in...hope you can join in again next week!

Have a wonderful SUNDAY!!!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Ohhhh...I should have said...the linky is for ALLLL week long...so, if Staurday doesn't work...I like to sing on Sundays too AND Mondays, Tuesdays...LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...