Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Songs That Make US Sing Saturday: Or, I am getting old...

Today’s “Songs That Make US Sing Saturday is “Bob That Head” by Rascal Flatts. I am playing it in honor of all those people I know who are headed to the big Rascal Flatts concert tonight--without me.



I have to admit, watching this video, I realized why I didn’t get invited. I drive a Toyota with two car seats. I have a hard time staying up past 10, and I’ve traded Dixie cups for sippy cups.

So, kids, have fun riding in your tricked out trucks with your KC roll bar, turning it up to 10, and bobbing your heads.

Wearing my mom shorts and twin skin tummy tank while giving you a virtual Rock On Sign ….




Join the always fabulous Ginger, Just Another Mom of Twins, and Becca, Because I'm the Mommy, for another fun link-up! Here's how:

Hey It's a PARTY So We Don't Have Any Rules!!
(Except NO puking...the Mommies can't handle anymore puking.)

Here is how it will work and just a few guidelines:

1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!

3. Add your link to the "Playlist"

4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.

5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!

6. Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it. (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)

4 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Oh, my...I'm SO laughing at your Mommy Shorts and Twin-Skin Tummy Tank!!! Hahaha!!!

The weight may be in check, but sadly, things just ain't the same as before. HA!

Oh, well...rock on! Might as well, right?! :) :)

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

I LOVE Rascal Flatts!!

Sending a "virtual" ROCK ON your way!!

Thanks so much for linking up...I love seeing other peoples songs!

LOL at your mommy shorts and twin skin tummy tank...remember, there's strength in numbers! ;)

Rebecca Burton said...

It's SO cool of you to link up with us this morning. (And I too love Rascal Flatts. Am I the only parent that loved Cars just because Rascal Flatts played in it?)

Holly Ann said...

Haha! Love Rascal Flatts! But I don't do concerts anymore either. I've got too many babies and too many stretch marks for that. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...