Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rockin' the Baby

Today I am joining Shell at Things I Can't Say for her wildly popular Rockin' the Baby link-up.

Thanks, Shell, for a good reason to post some of my all-time favorite pictures of my babies! If you get a chance, click over and visit some of the other blogs and babies. Be forewarned: there is a strong chance you will catch baby fever!



Holding my babies for the first time...


I love their expressions...


Nap time in the boppy...


Some of my favorite images from their newborn session (photos by Lifelong Impressions)








9 comments:

Julia said...

LOVE that last picture of you as a family--just breathtaking!

Kristin @ What She Said said...

What beautiful pictures! I love newborn twin pictures - the bond between them is always so palpable. The one of yours napping in their boppy is priceless. A friend for life. :)

Andrea said...

Beautiful pictures Melissa!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Holly Ann said...

Oh my goodness - what stunningly gorgeous photos! Especially that last family one! I just love it. I'll be linking up with Shell tonight too. :)

Beth said...

Too cute!! Love the great expressions on the second picture. and what a beautiful family photo!

Shell said...

Oh, the cuteness!!!! Their newborn session is so precious!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Oh My Gosh...I am lovin' these pics!!!

;)

Johanna said...

I've often wished I could see the heart one you use as your button bigger, so thanks! It is such a unique picture - they almost looked buried in the sand from far away!

Babymama said...

New follower frm voiceBoks.
Your babies are SO cute - I really enjoyed your pictures.

xo
Babybmama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...