Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

ME! Winner!

So sorry I am late choosing and posting the winner...Busy. Busy. Busy here! Jumping on the computer just long enough to post the GREAT news. Hope to be back to blog world tomorrow to catch up and post details on a busy weekend!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ANDREA OF THE MAYS TWINS!



Andrea said,"I think my favorite ME time spent is in a salon being pampered!" ME TOO!

As soon as I get a mailing address from you, Andrea, I will get your Barnes and Noble gift card in the mail. I hope you do something fabulous for yourself with it! Maybe a nice book *after* a relaxing trip to the salon :-)

PS- THANK YOU dolli-mama!! Not only did you host a great giveaway, I won a Starbucks gift card! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

THANKS so much!!!! Yay, I won!! So excited!!

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

Woo Hoo Andrea!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...