Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Digging Deep into the Blog Vault

In anticipation of the babies’ upcoming first birthday, I am feeling even more nostalgic than I normally do.

In honor of the big upcoming event, I am taking the blog on a stroll down memory lane.

Tonight, I dug deep into the early posts to find the beginning of our pregnancy story. Over the next couple of days, I will be re-posting some of those entries you may have missed. Here's Part One:


An October to Remember


In the meantime, I will be busy writing the story of my pregnancy, complete with plenty of embarrassingly huge pregnancy photos, and hopefully, some quotes from those who survived it with me.

And, if my memory can take it, I also hope to finally write a delivery story before the first birthday party.

Walking Watch, Day 3: No new developments to report. Both babies continue to hone their balance as they climb over each other for Cheerios.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yea! I can't wait to read these posts and see photos!! :):)

Tasha said...

Can't wait to see some pictures!

Ashleigh said...

Excited to see the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...