Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

How Do I Love You?



Since the babies entered our lives, it's like it is Valentine's Day every day. I am in love. Head over heels. I am officially that mom. So when every day is Valentine's Day, how does one celebrate?






I got my first homemade card from the babies. Notice how they lovingingly chewed the corners:






We gave the babies their first Valentine's Day gifts:


When I got home from work, I took the babies on a Valentine's Day walk. Drew loved it. Emily slept. As a family, we celebrated with story time on the floor. Mommy and Daddy had a romantic crock pot meal as we watched Emily and Drew crawl on the end table and TV tables. After babies were asleep, we topped off a perfect day with Dairy Queen strawberry milkshakes. Ah. Life is good. How good?

"It's impossible to say. For if I had a million days and time enough for all the praise, I couldn't tell you all the ways."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...